Hair gets its color from melanin. Types of melanin are: Eumelanin (dark, brown or black ) and Pheomelanin (light, yellow or reddish).
Dr. Desmond Tobin, a professor at the University of Bradford in England says that each hair follicle has “melanogentic clock” He slows down the production of melanin and that is why our hair lose the pigment.
In the Journal of Photochemistry and Photobiology one published study says :
“natural antioxidants obtained from artichoke and rice applied to pretreated hair improved mechanical properties and preserved colour and shine of fibers, coating them and protecting them against UV.”
Vitamin E and Aloe Vera Hair Serum
- antioxidant-rich ingredients
- protect the hair from toxins, climate, pollutants,age, hormones, genes, and body distribution.
- aloe vera is rich in antioxidant vitamins E and C,
- it soothe an itchy scalp
- resolve scalp inflammation caused by dandruff
- cleans oily hair
- Vitamin E protect the body from free radicals
- tocotrienols and tocopherols in vitamin E protect against UV light and ozone-induced oxidative stress.
2-ingredient Hair Serum RECIPE
- Aloe vera gel
- Vitamin E capsule
Preparation and use:
- Put two tablespoons of aloe vera gel in a bowl
- add in a capsule of vitamin E extract oil
- massage into the scalp
- let it sit overnight
- rinse in the morning
Live healthy and happy life …