Turmeric is a potent health spice that contains curcumin and he is the reason why turmeric has:
- anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties
- ability to inhibit the molecules that play a role in inflammation
- ability to neutralize free radicals and stimulate body`s antioxidant enzymes
- ability to increase the levels of BDNF, which in turn helps combat degenerative processes in the brain and stimulates the growth of new neurons
- ability to cause certain chances on molecular level which prevent and potentially treats cancer
- ability to cross the blood-brain barrier,
- ability to treat symptoms of arthritis
- ability to relieve the symptoms associated with depression.
You can make gummy-bears and use them daily to promote your health .
are easy to make and it requires only little hands-on time. Start by mixing water, maple syrup, and ground turmeric in a pot, stirring to combine all of the ingredients. Remove from heat and add the gelatin powder. Stir until it is fully dissolved. Pour in a deep dish, refrigerate, and slice ice cubes for a quick snack.
- Large pot/deep skillet
- Wooden spoon
- Ceramic baking dish or silicone molds
- 3 ½ cups water
- 6 T maple syrup
- 1 t ground turmeric
- 8 T unflavored gelatin powder
- Pinch of ground pepper
- ut the water, maple syrup and ground turmeric in a large pot
- heat on medium high for a few minutes,
- stir well
- remove from heat
- add the gelatin powder
- mix well in order to hydrate the gelatin
- return the pot on the stove
- with wooden spoon stir until the gelatin is dissolved
- pour the mixture into a deep dish
- refrigerate for 4- 5 hours ( until firm)
- slice as you wish
- swap maple syrup for honey in equal quantities
- use a silicone mold to make fun shapes .
Homemade is the best way to save your health !!!