Thyme oil is strong antiseptic and has been used as painkiller for centuries.
According to the latest study thyme oil is extremely effective in the fight against PMS, far more effective than ibuprofen.
The Best Uses of Thyme Oil
- normalizes your blood pressure levels.
- it effectively treats infections, wounds and sores. It is rich in items such as caryophyllene and camphene.
- piled up toxins uric crystals in the blood, gout and bad blood flow
- boosts blood flow and removes toxins.
- supports muscles, skin, digestion, heart, immunity and nerves.
- as diuretic, treats finfections of the bladder and the urinary tract
- kill off nail fungus
- kill off parasites
- repel insect
- cure vaginitis and candida
- diluted oil or crushed thyme is great first aid on insect stings and bites
- add thyme to hot compress to relieve gout, sciatica, muscle pain, rheumatic pain, sprains, and sports injuries
- apply undiluted thyme essential oil on athlete`s foot, animal bites, and boils( protect the skin with some cream first)
- 1% solution is great for antibacterial wash
- massage thyme essential oil to stimulate menstruation or missing periods
- drink thyme tea to increase the amount of DHA in heart, kidney, and brain cell membranes
- thymol, the active compound in thyme oil, facilitate healing by increasing blood flow to the skin
- protects the healthy fats in cell membranes
Live an amazing and healthy life…