10% of people have problems with irregular bowel movements and most of them are drinking all kind of medications to relieve constipation.
WebMD says that:
- fibers that are soluble in water will slow your digestion and help your body to absorb nutrients from food
- insoluble fiber adds bulk to your stool and speed up the stool .
Here is a fiber-fortified recipe :
Natural Laxative Jam Recipe
- 1 cup organic date palm
- 1 cup organic prunes
- 5 cups water
*Serving is 1 tablespoon.
How to make it:
First you need to chop the dates and the prunes into little pieces and to put them in the boiling water.
You need to cook t until it becomes like a jam.
With this recipe you will have a three weeks worth of one tablespoon servings.This can be use at any age and can be consumed in any way/
It works because:
- prunes are very high in fiber and sorbitol, that loosens the stool.
*Thanks to soluble fiber the water to remain in your stool and makes it softer, larger, and easier to pass .
Sudden and extreme abdominal pain,can be treated with this remedy but you can also talk to your doctor to exclude other problems.
Talk to your doctor if you notice:
- dark blood in the stool,
- difficulty passing stools even with the use of this recipe,
- weight loss without dieting,
- or very thin stools with no reason and longer then 2 days .
By using this natural remedy you will help your body to take its natural route and go back to normal functions.
Stay happy and healthy !