If a flat belly you are striving to get than a few lifestyle changes will take you there .
If you are overweight, getting a flat belly will require more determination and cutting out your favorite burgers, cakes and pizzas and introducing more green leafy vegetables and high fiber foods is essential.
Top foods to help you lose belly fat
When trying to reduce excess belly fat first you need to understand the importance of cutting out sugar packed food, highly processed food and to increase your intake of foods rich in fibers.
Super foods to add into your diet :
- to replace foods rich in carbohydrates and you can eat as many as you like.
- abundant in vitamin E and fiber,
- keep unhealthy cravings at bay and make you feel full longer.
Green Leafy Vegetables:
- High in fiber
- low in calories,
- highly beneficial for preventing water retention.
- abundant in fiber and monounsaturated fatty acids
- contribute to reducing belly fat.
- high water and fiber content,
- low in calories.
- watermelon is 80% water
- has very few calories
- beneficial for reducing your waistline.
- stimulate digestion,
- strengthen the muscles
- tone abdominal muscles
- reduce hunger
- prevent you from overeating.
Exercises to reduce stomach fat
Video below shows some simple exercises that you can do at home and burn the excess fat :
Tips to prevent stomach fat
Have water with you wherever you go!
Stay away from junk food!
Cut down on soda water!
Don’t starve and cut down on calories instead!
Live healthy and plain life …