Managing weight is one of the biggest challenges that even active young people are facing with .
Problems That are Caused by Overweight
Being overweight causes :
– high blood pressure,
– physical and psychological stress;
- unhealthy lifestyle
- no physical activity
- too many hours on the PC,
- bad eating habits
- fast food
- too much processed and packaged foods
- too much flour, bread, bakes, pastries and fried food.
Are You Overweight?
– Fat percentage and waist to hip ratio range is 25% – a 2-3% increase is ok
- if your clothes don’t fit you need to be careful
- people are telling you that you look like you have gain weight ;
- you are eating more
- you are getting frequent cravings
- eat a little less than normal
- eat enough to feel hungry every 3 hours;
- don’t drink water during and after meals;
- eat a liquid diet rich in soups and milk
- 25-30% of your diet should be liquid
- avoid too much coffee, tea, soft drinks, canned juice and alcohol
- don’t eat after 8 PM
- snacks: lime juice, smoothies, seasonal fruit or salad
- snacks 3 times a day
- start and end your day with a glass of warm water;
- avoid junk food
- eat lightly cooked vegetarian food
- walk at least four times a day for 15 minutes, usually before meals.
Live healthy and happy life …