If you’re looking to erase wrinkles from your face without any kind of cosmetic products, you should try face yoga, which is a very effective method by which you can lower the creation of wrinkles.
It consists of a series of exercises beneficial to your face and your body. These exercises reduce tension in the muscles of the face, causing wrinkles and recommended as a simple and painless way to maintain a youthful appearance.
1. The first exercise start with loudly pronouncing of the letter O, then pull your lips on the teeth and then smile. This exercise reduces wrinkles from laughing.
2. This face yoga exercise is quite simple to perform. Breathe deeply and squeeze your teeth. While exhale through your teeth, roll your lips into a smile. The move should last 3 seconds and repeat the exercise three times.
3. Make grimace supposed to resemble a smile. Lower lip pay it through lower teeth and hold it in that position for 30 seconds.
4. Just take a big breath through your nose and hold it so your cheeks are puffed out. After a few seconds, release the breath.
5. Breathe and inflate your cheeks, like a balloon. With three fingers press your lips, and with the other hand suppress air from one cheek to the other. Stay in this position for 30 seconds, then repeat with the other cheek.
6. To perform this face yoga exercise, you should smile with your teeth showing, then gently press your fingertips into the creases between your nose and lips. Next, lift the muscles up and press your fingers down so as to apply slight resistance.
7. Move your lips and smile, then slowly stick out your cheeks retaining smile. Do 20 repetitions. The cheeks and area around the lips will remain tight.
8. With the fingers press the section under the lower lashes. Gradually pull the skin outward. Hold in this position for 30 seconds.
9. Lift and release your lower eyelid without moving any facial muscles. Then, press against the outer crease of your crow’s feet with your fingertips, applying gentle pressure.
10. Tighten the muscles of your face, breathe in through your nose, look up and breathe heavily. Do 10 repetitions.
For more watch the video:
Stay beautiful and live a happy and plain live !