Chocolate cake are usually packed with sugar and tons of calories, but here we have a recipe of moist, chocolaty perfection that is no-bake, sugar-free, and dairy-free!
Sweetened with maple syrup and topped with coconut cream this cake provide a dose of chocolate flavor,and these ingredients give this cake texture and stability.
- ½ cup cocoa powder
- 2 cups almond meal
- 1 cup unsweetened dark chocolate chunks
- 1/3 cup coconut milk
- ¼ cup pure maple syrup
- 1 14 oz can full-fat coconut milk
- For Coconut Chocolate Frosting
- 1 ½ cups coconut milk
- 3 tbsp. unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- grease an 8-inch round cake pan with coconut oil
- mix the cocoa powder and almond meal in a bowl
- set aside
- heat the coconut oil, maple syrup, and coconut milk
- pour the mixture in a larger mixing bowl
- combine it with chocolate chips
- combine the cocoa powder and almond meal mixture with the wet ingredient
- pour the mixture into a pan
- smooth with a spatula
- freeze for an hour
- mix the coconut cream, cocoa powder, and maple syrup for frosting
- beat them with a hand mixer,
- place in a jar
- store in the refrigerator
- remove the cake from the pan
- frost with the previously prepared frosting
- refrigerate for 1-2 hours
- slice , serve and enjoy .
Must love this amazing desert !!!