Obesity, type 2 diabetes, hypertension and heart disease are common disorders and an unhealthy diet can have a negative impact to your health.
If you have extra pounds, here is a healthy and simple solution: 7-day dietary regimen that is recommended by doctors from the Sacred Heart Memorial hospital to heart patients that needed to lose weight before surgery .
– 1 oz Lipton Onion Soup Mix
– 2 cups of canned tomatoes, diced
– 1 bunch of celery
– 1300 g carrots
– 1 cabbage, chopped
– 6 green onions, chopped
– 2 cans of green beans
– Salt and pepper to taste
If you like you can add cayenne pepper, beef bouillon, chopped parsley, Tabasco sauce, and curry powder to this soup.
Here’s what you need to do – just put all the ingredients together in a pot, add the spices, pour some water. Then, you need to bring boil and then reduce the heat, and let it simmer for 10 minutes. Make sure you cook the vegetables until they become tender.
Organic diet cabbage soup
You will need the following ingredients:
– 1 diced bell pepper
– 1 large onion
– 1 bulb of garlic (sliced)
– 1 large cabbage (shredded)
– 1 Ib. of shiitake mushrooms (sliced)
– 1 kombu seaweed (rinsed and sliced)
– 2 Ibs. of tomatoes (crushed)
– 1 leek (rinsed and sliced)
– Lots of herbs
– Pepper and salt
Here’s what you need to do – first, you need to take some vegetable or coconut oil in order to saute all the vegetables, except for tomato and the cabbage. Then, you need to put the tomatoes and the cabbage in a pot, pour water over them and bring it to boil. When it starts to boil, you need to reduce the heat and simmer for 5-10 minutes. Wait until the vegetables become tender and then you need to add some fresh or dried herbs and simmer for additional 5 minutes. Add salt and pepper.
7 Days diet plan
— Consume the soup and fruits such as watermelon and cantaloupe,but NO bananas. Filtered water, cranberry juice, unsweetened tea or kombucha should be drunk during this day.
– Avoid consuming corn, peas, and dry beans. Eat the soup and green, leafy vegetables. Do not consume fruits. Eat only one big buttered potato for dinner.
– No potato for dinner. Consume the soup along with fruits and vegetables.
– Eat as many bananas as you like, and of course, the soup. Drink lots of water. In order to reduce your sugar cravings you will need potassium, calcium, proteins and carbohydrates.
– Eat 6 organic tomatoes, 10-20 oz. of beef, lamb, chicken, fish, wheat gluten, beans and aduki. Drink at least 6-8 glasses of water. Eat at least one serving of the soup during this day.
– Eat 2-3 steaks on day 6. Also eat lamb, beef, chicken, fish or beans in a combination with veggies. Leafy greens work amazing in this combination. Eat at least one serving of your soup. Don’t eat baked potatoes.
Day 7 – Eat fruits, veggies, and brown rice. Avoid too sweet foods. Don’t forget your soup.
This diet regimen will help you lose 10-15 pounds. Make a break if you lose more than 15 pounds. You can start again after a week.
– Eliminate any bread, pasta and fried foods from your healthy diet.
– Don’t drink alcohol, and end the diet at least 24 hours before alcohol intake.
– Drink unsweetened tea, water, coffee, skimmed milk and juices.
– Don’t consume carbonated drinks, including diet drinks.
Note: If you are taking some kind of medications, they cannot hurt your diet.
Live healthy and @plainlive.