Joint pain is a inflammation or pain from within the joint itself, can be mild, causing soreness or severe, making even limited movement, particularly bearing weight, extremely painful.
Main causes of joint pain are :
- gout and arthritis,
- muscle strains,
- broken or dislocated bones.
If you are one of those avoid these foods:
Processed and Red Meats
Processed and red meats have chemicals like purines and nitrites and are high in advanced glycation end products (AGEs), toxins which can cause inflammation.
Include more fresh vegetables in your diet.
- beer contains purine which is converted by the body to uric acid,so avoid beer due to the fact that it is made with gluten.
Refined and Artificial Sugars
- sugar triggers the release of cytokines in the body .
Refined Grains and Flour
- it trigger the production of AGEs so replace it with white pasta, white rice, and white bread with whole-grain, almond, or coconut flour. Also, try brown rice.
- excessive consumption of eggs can cause increased swelling and joint pain because yolks have arachidonic acid
- it causes the production of prostaglandins so skip the yolks and eat just the egg whites.
Foods containing Monosodium Glutamate
- food additive that enhance the flavor of frozen snacks, potato chips, canned and frozen Chinese foods, frozen dinners, soups, and store-bought salad dressings can cause inflammation and pain in the body.
Live healthy and plain live …